The Site is owned and managed by Israeli individuals (“we”, “us”, “our”). It is an independent and informal source of information, unaffiliated with the Israeli government and unsupported by any official entity of the State of Israel.
Questions about the Site can be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form.
While we strive to collect and publish accurate and up-to-date information, the information is not guaranteed to be complete, current, or comprehensive. We will attempt to reference the source of each item. The item’s accuracy is dependent on the accuracy of its source.
Links on the Site
On IsraelFAQs, you will find links and references to related sites and information on the Internet. Please note that we do not own or operate these sites, nor do we control or supervise the information they provide. We do not endorse, or sponsor its content, or confirm its accuracy, credibility, authenticity, reliability, validity, integrity, or legality. We assume no responsibility or liability for such third-party websites or content.
The intellectual property rights in the Site, including copyrights, trademarks, trade names and any other right, are the sole property of us. It is forbidden to copy, duplicate, distribute, sell, make available, market and translate any information, including trademarks, images, pictures, texts and computer code from the Site, without receiving our explicit prior consent in writing.
Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE IS BEING PROVIDED FOR USE AS IS, AND THEREFORE YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY PLEA, CLAIM OR DEMAND TO US IN RESPECT OF THE SITE’S PROPERTIES, ABILITIES, LIMITATIONS OR COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR NEEDS. THE USE OF THE SITE IS ACCORDINGLY BEING MADE AT YOUR SOLE AND WHOLE RISK, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE, INFORMATION AND CONTENT OBTAIND FROM THE SITE OR LINK TO ANOTHER SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRAUTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE FROM ALL HARMFULL COMPONENTS. USE OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY PLEA, CLAIM OR DEMAND TO ANY OF US, STAFF MEMBERS, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND/OR AGENTS IN RESPECT OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR ADVICE UPON WHICH YOU DECIDE TO RELY FURTHER TO THE USE OF THE SITE. WE WILL NOT BE DEEMED RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR ADVICE, AND RELIANCE ON SUCH CONTENT, INFORMATION AND ADVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE AND WHOLE RISK.
IN ANY EVENT, WE, OUR STAFF MEMBERS, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND/OR AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL), LOSS, EXPENSE OR PAYMENT OCCASIONED TO YOU IN CONSEQUENCE OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE INABILITY TO USE IT.
Use of Site
Use of the Site is free of charge, but our liability is limited as expressly indicated in these Terms. When you use the Site, you are required to adhere to these Terms and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. When using the Site, you must avoid:
- Attempting to bypass, neutralize, or override security or protection mechanisms on the Site or its related content.
- Trying to compromise the Site’s information security, identifying security weaknesses, or conducting any tests, scans, data collection, information retrieval, robotic navigation, attacks, or hacking into the Site or our systems.
- Using the Site in a manner that could constitute a criminal offense, tort, or harm the rights of third parties under the law.
- Attempting to interfere with, disrupt, or overload our computer systems related to the Site.
- Attempting to collect, access, or retrieve personal information about the Site’s users.
We have the right to take steps to limit, block, or prevent your access to the Site without prior notice, especially if, in our judgment, you have breached these Terms or misused the Site.
We may, on one or more occasions, and without prior notice:
- Update, modify, adapt, or enhance the Site, including its availability and features.
- Suspend or terminate the Site, either temporarily or permanently, in whole or part. In such case, content you submitted will no longer be kept.
- Block or remove content from the Site, either temporarily or permanently.
- Fully or partially restrict your access to the Site.
Updated on: 17/12/2023